Thursday, December 12, 2019

Melómano

A .. jazzy playlist



.


FKJ: While driving at night

I've never enjoyed nocturnal driving as much as I did last night. An abnormally large full moon, blueish clouds, and two hours of street ahead.. but most importantly a soothing FKJ music playing in the background. I will let you enjoy one of his aesthetically made videos.


Snarky Puppy: When feeling down

Snarky puppy is a creole of modern jazz, funk, rock, and even classical (check out "The Curtain"). Great music composition, super talented musicians, and a lot of improvisation. I especially like when they invite keyboard player Cory Henry. My pick for you is "Lingus" from their album "We like it here"


Tuba Skinny: While visiting NOLA

Tuba skinny is what happens when you gather a bunch of street musicians, and let them perform in the streets of New Orleans the birth place of classical jazz. They spark joy in the heart of pedestrians, and create a festive mood that will make you wanna dance.


PostmodernJukebox: When today is past

Maybe this video came straight out of the 40's, and maybe this is the original version of Creep, and that 1992 version of Radiohead was just a cover.

Behind the title:
It basically means music lover in Spanish, I just like how it sounds.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing playlist ! i enjoyed listening . Last one is my favourite ��

    ReplyDelete