Tuesday, November 22, 2016

YouTube Channels that Are Worth Your Time

April 2020 edition: ~150 channels

 500 hours of video is being uploaded to YT every minute, that's a lot of content to consume. I don't know about you, but when I'm on YouTube I like to make the most of it.

  Surely I get overwhelmed sometimes when I try to catch up on some new uploads... Dopamine! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

  If you want to move forward with your life, stop watching someone else's life. Take what inspires you and skip the rest. but definitely do not watch someone else playing when you can just invite your friends over and have fun. Time equals money, it should be spent wisely.

 The list below is what I ended up after some refining (to my taste), keep in mind it undergoes a continuous process of filtering. Please let me know your favorites in the comment section below,

>
Feed your belly
Cooking
Feed your brain
Science
Philosophy, ideas & geopolitics
History
Economy
Movies
Books
Art
Invest in your body
Strength
Flexibility
posture
physical & mental Health
Look your best
Style
Manage what you own
Shelter
Farm
Ride
Pocket
Sharpen your skills
music
drawing
painting
Photography
Writing
Woodworking
Chess
Adobe CC
Languages
Studies
Survival
Video
Audio
Business
Masterclass
Entertain your mind
Stories
Vlogs
Travel
Binge Watch
Music
Comedy

4 comments:

  1. Great list of suggestions. I love watching YouTube videos and following vloggers. I'll definitely follow some of your list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and comprehensive list you have made! My son, who has his first car, would LOVE the car ones. Great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job �� i've been looking for some interesting youtube channels for so long, thank you �� ��

    ReplyDelete